Join Our Team
Yes we are hiring!
Summary of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategy and content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Create appealing and creative digital content for the company’s various social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Prepare monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Recommend adjustments to the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Perform other duties when needed.
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Three or more years of social media experience, including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A high level of independent judgment and decision making throughout the implementation process.
- Primarily responsible for training the client on system setup, system administration, and all aspects of the Surgery ExchangeTM system.
- Work directly with clients to assist with data file conversion.
- Provide post live support to client during the transition to traditional support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle several implementation projects at any given time.
- Lead all aspects of implementation at a client’s site.
- Gather workflow and business requirements as necessary and apply detailed working knowledge of Surgery Exchange and features to support the client’s business.
- Create configuration documents for setup in Surgery ExchangeTM and train clients appropriately.
- Develop and conduct training programs for each client and their user community that includes hospital, surgeon and vendor personnel.
- Report enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of client.
- Act as a resource to assist project team in product development and/or testing process.
- Work with Project Managers to establish cost and time estimates for implementation.
- Track tasks accomplished, time spent and milestones completed using company tools.
- Assist with identification of risks, and with development of mitigation or avoidance plans.
- Communicate with client throughout the implementation project life cycle.
- Assist clients with post-live support questions when needed.
- Train/Coach less experienced Client Services Specialists and internal resources including support staff.
Knowledge and SkillsVaried knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of business concepts including distributions systems and inventory control concepts.
- Familiarity with hospital surgery scheduling and preparation workflow a plus
- Proven business integration skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational/project management skills.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels.
- Responsible for proper scheduling of training visits, staffing, budgets, etc.
- Working proficiency of company standard office productivity software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Interact directly with customers at all management levels.
- Interact internally with Project Managers, Quality Assurance and Product.
- Development for implementation support and issue resolutions.
- Education: A degree in Business, Nursing, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of two (2) years professional level experience in a position with project management and three (3) years experience with product implementation. Prior experience in a client facing position is required. Experience in inventory management, logistics, hospital medical billing, or working in an OR/hospital setting is a plus.
- Travel: Requires traveling at least 50% of the time.
How to Update Your Resume/Personal Information
If you have already submitted your resume or curriculum vitae to Surgery Exchange and your skills, experience or contact information has changed, please resubmit your resume. Your revised resume will be updated in our resume management system.
Surgery Exchange LLC is an equal opportunity employer.