Surgery Exchange LogisticsTM
Surgery Exchange LogisticsTM focuses on helping providers control and manage hospital owned and vendor consigned implants and related instrumentation, asset tracking, inventory visibility, operations, and order initiation aimed at Empowering the ProviderTM to take back control of their implant “bill only” business.
- Seamlessly synchronize with hospital’s surgery schedule, to manage case demand requests and product fulfillment including physician implant, trays, and instrumentation preferences.
- Manage and control owned and consigned implant inventory
- Maintain perpetual implant inventory count
- Optimize on-hand implant inventory
- Meet traceability requirements including the ability to instantly locate expired or recalled items and lot codes.
Comprehensive multi-manufacturer implant and tray inventory management, kitting, logistics, and reverse logistics system. Receives case demand signal for products and trays required for surgery. Tracks chain of custody by item/lot code/serial number.
Identify and track ownership of each item: hospital-owned or supplier-consigned.
Avoid expiring or recalled items from reaching the OR.
Visibility throughout the health system to position products close to point of use optimizing inventory levels.
Predefined or self-serve comprehensive analytics to ensure optimal utilization of available implant inventory across the healthcare system.